Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Friday, May 12, 2006

At Risk....

This blog is an example of what happens when someone with little to none I.T. skills trys to create their own web page. In teaching, the lowest box to tick to report on a student's development is named 'At Risk'. (My friend Matt from uni always jokes about me being 'at risk') Well i think this blog is 'At Risk'. The problem with me is that i can never be bothered in reading the instructions for anything. Like when you buy some drawers from Ikea and you're all excited until you get home and open the box and the drawers are actually in pieces. (It also doesn't help that the instructions are in another language), in which case you whine to your friend Stu until he puts it together for you (which entails of banging the pieces together with your housemate's hockey stick because you can't find a hammer.) Unfortunately Stu is not here so i've had to work this blog thing out for myself, hence this 'At Risk' blog. Well i think i'm going to get my sister Annie to help me work this out (she's the other person who always reads instructions for me and works stuff out. She is such a fast reader- she read Schindlers List in like 10 minutes! ). So until Annie fixes up this woeful looking blog, keep it real.....Betho

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Betho has a blog! I told you you should start one. You write good. You're right though..the layout needs a bit of work. If you come around I can give you a bit of a tutorial. Good start though! I will look forward to reading what you have to say.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger fee said...

fine. i was so excited and loving your blog, until i got the bit where you mentioned ikea furniture. i would have appreciated a mention.i do believe i have successfully put together ikea furniture for you before. please correct this or our friendship may be over. maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home