Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bethy Bride

As mentioned in my profile I am engaged! My fiance is Matt Parker and he is a lovely fellow. As you can see from this picture i have been preparing for my wedding for some time now! I love weddings! Not only have i forever been trying on bride outifts but i have also been collecting bridal magazines for 00hh possibly the last 3 years! It was like my secret little thing. (Some people keep rude magaines under their bed, i kept bridal magaines under my bed!). I used to feel really dodgey when i bought them at the the checkout. Like people were looking at me thinking "She's not a bride! She shouldn't be buying magazines". I felt like a 16 year old trying to buy beer from the bottle-o!
So now that i'm officially engaged i can buy bridal magazines without guilt or shame. The funny thing is that i'm not so interested in the magazines anymore-that thrill has left me. You know that feeling when you were in high school and you and your friends decide to wag school to go to hungry jacks? Your driving away from the school with adrenilin pumping and although you know you're breaking the rules you feel awesome! Well that feeling changes once you get to uni because you can wag whenever you want. And although its nice to be able to leave and go to hungry jacks (becuase lets face it, your tutor doesn't give a rats where you are), the thrill sadly, is no longer there. I think its the same thing with my bridal magazines!
Regardless of this, i am loving being engaged and am totally excited about my(sorry, OUR) wedding and marriage! Roll on Jan 5!!

6 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a very good-looking girl Ms Betho. very.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pink overload!

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Freya Catherine Devos said...

you look weird! but gorgeous!

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all have a secret obsession with weddings...don't we?..

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad = tool

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friggen anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home