Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weddings and stuff

Last Friday was my cousin Hayden's wedding. His bride Susan looked lovely in her pink gown and all my cousins looked very spunky all dressed up (see photo below). A particular highlight was the fish and chip run in between the ceromony and reception. I'm trying to work out a way i can get some potatoe cakes and steamed dimies at my wedding (I think we may have to do a fish and chip run in between the ceremony and reception again).
I've been doing lots of wedding stuff- i had a dress fitting today and tomorrow i have my hair trial. Its getting closer-less than two months to go! Wahoo!
Well i've got to go as I'm in the middle of watching sex and the city-i love that show! Hope you're all doing well!
Peace Out
Betho

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger fee said...

well i for one can't wait till your wedding - though i haven't got anything to wear right now - i don't care if i get fish and chips or not (well that day anyway) but if you want them...you're the bride...
love you
miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home