Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

She's coming!!!!


Spring is creeping up on us can you hear her coming??
Everywhere i go she leaves little clues of her arrival...
I can see her in the dotted pinks of the blossoms and yellows of the wattles
I can smell her in the sweet perfume of fresias and the moistness of the green grasss
I can feel her in the warmth of the afternoon sunshine that drives out the chill of the Winter's day
I can hear her whispering in the rustling of the new buds on trees that were once bare....
She started out singing softly but I'm sure she's getting louder...

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger fee said...

i wish i could smell spring coming and not winter...arrgghhh.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Wendy G said...

I can smell the spring coming Fee - my eyes are itching and my nose is running!!! But summer is coming WOOHOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home