Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Monday, June 19, 2006

Pommy-land

Okay we're in London and have been doing all the touristy stuff-Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, Hyde Park. Hyde Park was my favourite-so beautiful, you could smell the roses from a mile away!
We caught up with Brent and Zena on Friday and Saturday night which was great fun!(sorry nath i didn't ready your email in time to give brent a wedgie). WE watched the soccer at a pub full of noisy aussies and brazilians. Very packed and hot! We had dinner at another pub- kate you'll be please to hear i had bangers and mash. Annie got poohed on by a bird. It was so huge! Very funny, we were laughing loudly but no-one around us even smiled. I thought poo was funny in all countries-apparantly not here!
Better go now...
cheerio old chap!

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...that is very funny that Annie got pooed on! Sorry Annie..you knew I'd find it funny. I can't believe the poms didn't laugh. I agree Beth...surely that sort of humour trancends culture and time! It will never lose it's funniness if you ask me!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

I tell you what. You can make it up to me by linking to my Blog on your links!!! I feel very left out here... Like the poor cousin or the kid who gets picked last at sports at school...

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

oh yeh, and one more thing...

you are in england. a lot of things aren't funny there if related to the toilet... as a 2 1/2 year resident i am an expert.

they are very similar in their humour, except with the whole poo thing. that they would rather not talk about... stay away from the poo humour...

still, like brad, i laughed hard, so the moment wasn't a total loss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home