Betho

"And in the end the love we make is equal to the love we take" The Beatles

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

bonjour!

hey, weve started our tour and were in paris. this is going to be a short one as these french keyboards have the letters in diff plqces qnd its tqking ,e five hours to type one word oh and i cant find the apostrophe either!
the tour is going well im still getting used to all the people. we were greeted on arrival with lovely fizzy drinks. unfortunately there was a bee in mine and it bit me on the lip-typical!
well were off to the louvre now
au revour

ps nath i dont know how to link you up, brad did it all for me!

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

so it's Brad that left me off... Interesting... I see a conspiracy here. I guess it's because he is crap at Xbox and in his own small and petty way felt it was appropriate to leave me out of the loop.

*sigh*

so small-minded. i'll go punch him up later!

glad it wasn't you!

have fun and say hi to annie. i love paris (even though it smells a little funny...)

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I asked Beth what links she would like. Do you think there would be a link to Vogue magazine if not for Beth's guidance?..

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am really enjoying the pics!! keep em up!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

i see. so it IS beth's fault...

i take it back brad.

beth, i'm mortally wounded...

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my site...http://randomrumours.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home